CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

-Wake up Call-



~5 reasons why I'm not going home though it took 4 hours~

1) I'm doing worst 4 my quizzes n tests..U can see d evidence above
2) I need to study smart = Concentrate+Sleepless night+Having fun 4 a while-To avoid myself from becoming a PSYCHO. I may get culture shock since I'm not used 2 give my best in anything I did.
3) I'm going to miss my Conan..(",)
4) My siblings are not at home currently so I dun have d chance 2 pull their hair..
5) Because I just got another 7 days to struggle before it's too late!!

-GOODLUCK EVERYONE-


and do enjoy yourself.

3 comments:

cutekatak said...

amboi2..
hant letak gambar markah kat ctu..
markah aku yang paling jelas dan tersuluh..
uhuhuh kantoi la aku
uhuhuhuhuh

.::sabbyana::. said...

=>>nani2..xpe2..sab x ksah pn..
=>>ckyn..sorila..x reti nk edit gmbr..

adah uchida said...

arghhh...tetibez ak jd red hogan..oit..emphasize kat marks anda shj..waaaaa=p